Location: McCall, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in McCall seeking a Pharmacy Technician to join our Pharmacy team.
No Experience Necessary
$1500 Signing Bonus!
Excellent Benefits include: No working on weekends or holidays! PTO, Sick Time, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, and so much more!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (flexible!)
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting the pharmacist in the delivery of pharmacy services to patients and customers. Activities of the technician are under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Compound, prepare and process medications/medication orders for final verification by the pharmacist
- Refill automated dispensing devices, dispensing technology in the medical center
- Order, receive, store incoming medications and supplies
- Utilize computer information systems to support pharmacy processes
- Complete required cleaning, monitoring, logs, recalls and outdates to established standards
- Opportunities to train others to reinforce their own training and skills with or without supervision, based on experience with function. May serve as a mentor or role model. May supervise the training of others, based on experience with function
- Understands different functions as technician and is applying knowledge and experience to develop skills and learn more complex functions
- Technician experience enables them the insight to initiate performance improvement activities and/ or help to develop solutions
- Provides quality customer service and experience allows them to identify gaps in customer service and provide solutions to close customer service gaps
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Idaho Pharmacy Technician License required
- An Idaho Pharmacy Technician License can be obtained within weeks of an application through the Idaho Board of Pharmacy: https://bop.idaho.gov/pharmacy-technicians/
- MS Excel/computer skills a plus
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.