Location: Ketchum, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in beautiful Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho is seeking a Pharmacist to join our Medical Center Pharmacy team!
- Medical /Dental/Vision
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays, sick leave, and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Robust Employee Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Certification pay
- Night shift and weekend differential pay
- Annual compensation reviews and increases
Come see why St. Luke's has been named one fo the top 15 Health Systems in the U.S. for the 9th consecutive year!
- Review appropriateness of prescribed medication therapy
- Provide medication information and consultation to patients, nurses and medical staff
- Interpret prescriptions, compound and dispense medications
- Supervise and authorize the work of technicians, externs, interns and support staff
- Prepare and maintains all necessary records on medication therapy, prescriptions, patient charges, medical records and inventory
- Perform cognitive clinical pharmacy services and document findings and actions in accordance with standards of the medical center
- May assist in the training of technicians, externs, interns, residents and other department staff
- Serve as a role model and mentor to technicians, students, residents and new practitioners
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Valid Idaho Pharmacist License
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Ketchum/Wood River Valley
Picturesque Wood River Valley is located in south-central Idaho, just over an hour north of Twin Falls. Experience the splendor of the Sawtooth National Forest with crystal clear lakes and jagged peaks, and 250 days of sunshine amongst beautiful mountains and cascading rivers. The North end of the Wood River Valley is home to the world-class Sun Valley Resort. The region is truly nature's playground at its finest, offering many diverse all-season recreational activities such as golfing, biking, hiking, rafting and skiing.
Learn more about what the Wood River Valley has to offer you:
City of Ketchum | Sawtooth Wilderness | Sun Valley Resort | Sun Valley Opera | Sawtooth Botanical Garden | Sun Valley Museum of History | Sun Valley Center for the Arts | Easley Hot Springs | The Nature Conservancy in Idaho - & Ernest Hemingway's last Home
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.