Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Pharmacist to join our Specialty Pharmacy team.
- Review appropriateness of prescribed medication therapy
- Provide medication information and consultation to patients, nurses and medical staff
- Interpret prescriptions, compound and dispense medications
- Supervise and authorize the work of technicians, externs, interns and support staff
- Prepare and maintains all necessary records on medication therapy, prescriptions, patient charges, medical records and inventory
- Perform cognitive clinical pharmacy services and document findings and actions in accordance with standards of the medical center
- May assist in the training of technicians, externs, interns, residents and other department staff
- Serve as a role model and mentor to technicians, students, residents and new practitioners
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Valid Idaho Pharmacist License
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.